VAT Registration

If you are contracting via your own Personal Services Company (PSC) you can register or may already be registered for VAT.  

We will only pay VAT from the effective date listed on your Certificate. We need sight of this before we will make any payments can only pay VAT once we receive a copy of your VAT certificate. Please send this to

We can also backdate a VAT payment to the beginning of your placement or the effective date (the most recent of the two). You must request this in writing from our finance department. 


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.